Project 7 - Multiple Images
In this project we had to use photoshop to combine multiple photos into a single photo of a certain type. Many of these techniques were difficult because trying to get the subject to stay still while adjusting focus and exposure was a challenge. Many of the attempts came out with artifacts that weren't supposed to be there or noticeable changes in focus / exposure.
HDR 1:
I took this images by zooming in on a generator light and taking 5 photos each at a different ISO. It took me a few tries but I was finally able to get a group of photos with very minimal movement between them.
HDR 2:
I took this image by focusing on the bright sky behind the Wells Fargo building and changing the ISO for ever photo I took. Changing the ISO gave the photos a little bit of shake and it's slightly visible as some objects are blurry around the edges.
Multiple Images 1:
I took these photos a while ago and thought they would be good as a multiple image because they have good contrasting colors.
Multiple Images 2:
I took these photos of a walk with a chalk drawing and of the city.
Panorama 1:
I took this panorama while looking out over the city. It was difficult to get as my first try had different focuses and had lines between the different photos stitched together.
Panorama 2:
I took this vertical panorama of a tree moving the camera up a few inches every photo. It came out relatively poor because managing the focus between shots was difficult so it has a few obvious seams.






Comments
Post a Comment